Credits Rationing, Tenancy, Productivity, And Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper in its series Papers with number 25.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, PRINCETON NEW-JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; farmers ; productivity ; technological change;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience,"
9049, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Saving, investment, government finance and the current account: The Dutch experience," Discussion Paper 1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.