Making EMU Happen. Problems and Proposals : A Symposium
AbstractIn December 1995, the European Council, metting in Madrid, confirmed "unequivocally" that the third and final stage of economic and monetary union (EMU) will begin on January 1, 1999. The Council chose "euro" as the name of the new single currency and adopted a timetable for decisions and actions that must be taken before and after the 1999 deadline. Nevertheless, difficult issues must still be resolved.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, in its series Princeton Essays in International Economics with number 199.
Length: 80 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS ; INTERNATIONAL MONETARY SYSTEM;
Other versions of this item:
- Arrowsmith, J & De grauwe, P & Goodhart, C-A-E & Gros, D & Spaventa, L & Thygesen, N, 1996. "Making EMU Happen. Problems and Proposals : A Symposium," Princeton Studies in International Economics 199, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 91-133, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.