Robert Mansbridge, A Rural Tailor and His Customers 1811-1815
AbstractThis paper re-examines quations regarding consumer expenditure on clothing, and the nature of production and distribution in the clothing sector in the early nineteenth century using evidence from archives of a rural tailor, Robert Mansbridge of Basing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Portsmouth University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 77.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.K.; University of Portsmouth; Department of Economics, Locksway Road, Milton, Southsea Hants PO4 8JF, UK
Phone: 44 (0)1705 844082
Fax: +44 (0)1705 844037
Web page: http://www.pbs.port.ac.uk/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
HISTORICAL ANALYSIS; TEXTILE INDUSTRY; PRODUCTION; CONSUMPTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Other Consumer Durables
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.