An Outline of the Key Determinants of Competitiveness in the International Motor Vehicle Industry
AbstractThe key lessons that can be distilled from this paper are as follows. The assumption of an inexorable shift of manufacturing industries to low labour-cost regions has proved to be largely mistaken, as the bulk of industry has remained in the developed world.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Portsmouth University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 72.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.K.; University of Portsmouth; Department of Economics, Locksway Road, Milton, Southsea Hants PO4 8JF, UK
Phone: 44 (0)1705 844082
Fax: +44 (0)1705 844037
Web page: http://www.pbs.port.ac.uk/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.