Option Prices and the Underlying Asset's Return Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research in its series Weiss Center Working Papers with number 11-91.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3404 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, 3620 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/weiss/
More information through EDIRC
stock market ; prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993.
"Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable,"
3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995. " Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994. "Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," NBER Working Papers 4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Cincibuch, 2002. "Distributions Implied by Exchange Traded Options: A Ghost’s Smile?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp200, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jouini, Elyès & Chazal, Marie, 2008. "Equilibrium Pricing Bound on Option Prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/30, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jose M. Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & Robert L. Reider, 1997. "Implied Exchange Rate Distributions: Evidence from OTC Option Markets," NBER Working Papers 6179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose M. Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999.
"An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997,"
NBER Working Papers
6929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang & James F. Refalo, 1999. "An Options-Based Analysis of Emerging Market Exchange Rate Expectations: Brazil's Real Plan, 1994-1997," Working Papers 99-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2012. "Non-parametric method for European option bounds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 109-129, January.
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni, 2012.
"Does stock return predictability affect ESO fair value?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 188-202.
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastiá, Antoni, 2011. "Does Stock Return Predictability Affect ESO Fair Value?," QM&ET Working Papers 11-2, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Gray, Stephen F. & Whaley, Robert E., 2000. "Regime switching in foreign exchange rates: Evidence from currency option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 239-276.
- Jose Manuel Campa & P.H. Kevin Chang, 1996. "Options-based evidence of the credibility of the peseta in the ERM," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Wilkens, Sascha & Roder, Klaus, 2006. "The informational content of option-implied distributions: Evidence from the Eurex index and interest rate futures options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 50-74, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.