Testing Rational Expectations by the Use of Overidentifying Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 4-81.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Startz, Richard, 1983. "Testing rational expectations by the use of overidentifying restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 343-351, December.
- Richard Startz, . "Testing Rational Expectations by the Use of Overidentifying Restrictions," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-81, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1995.
"Intertemporal substitution in war and peace: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1830-1990,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 447-469.
- Dalen, H.P. van, 1995. "Intertemporal substitution in war and peace, evidence from the United Kingdom, 1830-1990," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107370, Tilburg University.
- Fisher, Brian S., 1985. "Frontiers in Agricultural Policy Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(02), August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.