On Dealer Markets Under Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 1-80.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, . "On Dealer Markets Under Competition," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laux, Paul A., 1995. "Dealer market structure, outside competition, and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 683-710, May.
- Matthew Spiegel & Xiaotong Wang, 2005. "Cross-sectional Variation in Stock Returns: Liquidity and Idiosyncratic Risk," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2540, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Maxwell, William & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2006. "Market transparency, liquidity externalities, and institutional trading costs in corporate bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 251-288, November.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991.
"An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jankowitsch, Rainer & Nashikkar, Amrut & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2011. "Price dispersion in OTC markets: A new measure of liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 343-357, February.
- Huang, Jennifer & Wang, Jiang, 2010. "Market liquidity, asset prices, and welfare," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 107-127, January.
- Jennifer Huang & Jiang Wang, 2008. "Market Liquidity, Asset Prices and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 14058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Krause, 1999. "Implicit Collusion in Dealer Markets with Different Costs of Market Making," Finance 9903002, EconWPA.
- Xinyang Li & Andreas Krause, 2010. "Determining the optimal market structure using near-zero intelligence traders," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012.
"Market Liquidity - Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp709, Financial Markets Group.
- Chung, Kee H. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A., 1999. "Limit orders and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 255-287, August.
- Théoret, Raymond, 1991. "Un modèle économétrique des marges bénéficiaires des caisses populaires Desjardins du Québec et des banques à charte canadiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(1), pages 58-79, mars.
- Jan Hanousek & Richard Podpiera, 2000.
"How Important Is Informed Trading for the Bid-Ask Spread? Evidence from an Emerging Market,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp168, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Richard Podpiera, 2001. "How Important Is Informed Trading for the Bid-Ask Spread? Evidence from an Emerging Market," Finance 0012003, EconWPA.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler & Yu Yuan, 2009.
"Global, local, and contagious investor sentiment,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
37, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Frino, Alex & Jarnecic, Elvis, 2000. "An empirical analysis of the supply of liquidity by locals in futures markets: Evidence from the Sydney Futures Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 443-456, July.
- Asparouhova, Elena & Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kalcheva, Ivalina, 2010. "Liquidity biases in asset pricing tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 215-237, May.
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2001. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 051, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Craig H. Furfine & Eli M. Remolona, 2005. "Price discovery in a market under stress: the U.S. Treasury market in fall 1998," Working Paper Series WP-05-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Malhotra, Madhuri Malhotra & M., Thenmozhi & Gopalaswamy, Arun Kumar, 2012. "Liquidity changes around bonus and rights issue announcements: Evidence from manufacturing and service sectors in India," MPRA Paper 41216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.