Invariance, Neutrality And Weakly Continuous Expected Utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales in its series Papers with number 104.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: FACULTE UNIVERSITAIRE NOTRE-DAME DE LA PAIX, FACULTE DES SCIENCES ECONOMIQUES ET SOCIALES, RUE DE BRUXELLES NAMUR FRANCE.
Web page: http://www.fundp.ac.be/facultes/eco/
More information through EDIRC
decision making ; uncertainty ; economic models ; social choice;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- U Schmidt & H Zank, 2002.
"A Simple Model of Cumulative Prospect Theory,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0206, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wakker, Peter P. & Zank, Horst, 1999. "A unified derivation of classical subjective expected utility models through cardinal utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.