Some Monte Carlo Results for the Modified Logit Model
AbstractThis paper presents some Monte Carlo results on the dependence on n and T of the convergence in probability and distribution of key parameters of the modified logit model of Amemiya and Nold and the generalisation of this model to the case where the error term follows an AR(1) process. Results are presented for n in the range 10 to 350 and T in the range 10 to 200.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New South Wales - School of Economics in its series Papers with number 98-17.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, P.O.B. 1 KENSINGTON, NEW SOUTH WALES 2033 AUSTRALIA.
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMETRIC MODELS ; CONVERGENCE ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.