Efficiency in the Provision of Public Service: A Data Envelopment Analysis of the UK Public Library Systems
AbstractThis study assesses the relative efficiency of public library service, by examining the relationship between library inputs and library outputs in multi-outlet library systems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Nantes - Economie Internationale et de l'Entreprise in its series Papers with number 279.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universite de Nantes, Centre d'Etudes sur l'Economie Internationale et l'Entreprise. 110, Bd. Michelet 44071 Nantes CEDEX 03 France.
More information through EDIRC
PUBLIC SERVICES ; EVALUATION ; LIBRARIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.