Measuring Innovative Intensity: Scale Construction
AbstractThe objective of this research is to develop, test and validate a measurement scale for the innovative intensity of a small company. The measurement scale must be applcable for all sectors of the economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 9912/a.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
INNOVATIONS ; MEASURING INSTRUMENTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joris Meijaard, 2001. "Making sense of the New Economy," Scales Research Reports H200009, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.