Pauvrete urbaine, environnement et probleme de sante au Maroc
AbstractLa presente etude se preoccupe de repondre aux question suivantes: comment mesure t-on la pauvrete urbaine au Maroc? Ou trouve t-on les pauvres dans les villes? Quel est le cadre de vie (conditions de logement, environnement ...)? Quelles sont leurs caracteristiques demographiques, sociales et economiques? Quel est leur etat de sante? Quel est l'impact de cette pauvrete sur l'environnement urbain?
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan - Research on Economic Development in its series Papers with number e1.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Center for Research on Economic Development, ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN U.S.A..
PAUVRETE ; DEVELOPPEMENT ECONOMIQUE ; SANTE ; POPULATION URBAINE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.