Weekends in Malaysia
AbstractThe weekend effect is an empirical enomaly that has attracted substantial attention. Following the work of Connoly (1989) it is necessary to revisit previous empirical work. In this paper we examine the weekend effect in Malaysia over the period 1986-1993.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Melbourne - Centre in Finance in its series Papers with number 96-2.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre in Finance, Department of Economics and Finance, Faculty of Business, RMIT GPO Box 2476V Melbourne, Vic 3000 Australia.
Phone: +61 3 9925 5858
Fax: +61 3 9925 5986
Web page: http://www.rmit.edu.au/bus/ecofin
More information through EDIRC
CAPITAL MARKET; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.