Nonparametric Competing Risks Models : Identification and Strong Consistency
AbstractIn this paper, it is shown, in the general case, that a multiple causes death model is equivalent to a competing independent risks model.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique in its series Papers with number 0115.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universite Catholique de Louvain, Institut de Statistique, Voie du Roman Pays, 34 B-1348 Louvain- La-Neuve, Belgique.
RISK ; COMPETITION ; STATISTICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.