"Value" of Additional Information in Multicriterion Analysis Under Uncertainty
AbstractThe multicriterion analysis particularly, when one is in presence of multicriterion aggregation procedures based on outranking relations has not been well studied in the literature. The objective of this paper is to try to extend Bayesian approach to a multicriterion analysis in context on uncertainty, After illustrating the a posteriori analysis, we shall mention some difficulties associated with, the pre a posteriori analysis and the concepts of "expected value" of perfect or imperfect information.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Faculte des sciences de administration in its series Papers with number 96-41.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite Laval, Faculte des sciences de l'administration. Pavillon des sciences de l'administration. Universite laval, Quebec, Canada G1K 7P4
Phone: (418) 656-2180
Web page: http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
INFORMATION; UNCERTAINTY; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.