The Transmission Effects of Credit in a Korean Mecro-Financiel Model: A Quantitative Analaysis
AbstractThis paper presents a quantitative analysis on the transmission effects of credit supplied by financial institutions in context of a Korean macro-financial model, which combines a macroeconomic model and a flow-of-fundss models.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Korea Institute of Public Finance- in its series Papers with number 96-03.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Korea; Korea Institute of Public Finance. 60 Yangjae- Dong, Seocho - Ku, Seoul 137, Korea
Web page: http://www.kif.re.kr/
More information through EDIRC
CREDIT; FINANCIAL MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.