Performance Evaluation of a production Line with Random Processing Times Under Cyclical Scheduling
AbstractA production line with random processing times and no interstation buffers is considered. The jobs are scheduled cyclically , i.e., a batch of n jobs is repititively using the same order of jobs in every batch. Processing time of a job on a station is assumed to have a phase-type distribution. The performance of this system is evaluated for both synchronous and asynchronous part tranfer cases.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Koc University in its series Papers with number 1997/04.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Koc University. Intinye 80860. Istanbul Turkey
Web page: http://case.ku.edu.tr/tr/econ/home
More information through EDIRC
PRODUCTION ; MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.