Competition Advantage from Tacit Knowledge: Bringing Some Empirical Evidence
AbstractThis paper discusses the dialectics between ambiguity and knowledge.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut de Recherche en Gestion. Universite de Paris XII- in its series Papers with number 96-09.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Institut de Recherche en Gestion. Universite de Paris XII - Val deMarne. 3-5, Voie Felix Eboue - 94000 Creteil. France
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.