Semiparametric Versus Parametric Count-Data Models-- Econometric Considerations and Estimates of Hedonic- Equilibrium Model of Worker Absenteeism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research in its series Papers with number 92-018.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Indiana University, Center for Econometric Model Research, Department of Economics; Bloomington, IN 47405.
Web page: http://www.indiana.edu/~econweb/
More information through EDIRC
absenteeism ; economic models ; workers;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005.
"The Log of Gravity,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.