Inequality, Public Allocation and Development: Conflictual and Allocative Losses
AbstractIn this paper we study the role of lobbying as a form of political participation which conveys information to the governmenton the value attached by each player (individual, sector, region) toreceiving a permission.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by El Instituto de Estudios Economicos de Galicia Pedro Barrie de la Maza in its series Papers with number 48.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: El Instituto de Estudios Economicos de Galicia Pedro Barrie de la Maza. Canton Grande, 9. 15003 La Coruña, Spain
DECISION MAKING ; INFORMATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.