Gender Relations and Changing Forms of Employment in Spain
AbstractThis paper seeks to extend our understanding of the impact of changing forms of employment on gender relations in Spain. The perspective adopted is one which makes gender central to the analysis ans also takes accoutn of the interaction between household and family circumstances, employers' strategies, albour market policies and the welfare state.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hertfordshire - Business Schoool in its series Papers with number 1999:3.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Hertfordshire, School of Business, Hertford Campus, Mangrove Road Hertford SG13 8QF, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284800
Fax: +44 (0)1707 284870
Web page: http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schools-of-study/business/
More information through EDIRC
SEX DISCRIMINATION ; EMPLOYMENT ; SPAIN;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.