Essays on Currency Crises and Exchange Rate Expectations
AbstractThis thesis contains empirically oriented research on currency crises. Empirical models, dealing with identifying the determinants of currency crises and the mechanics of them, are presented. Also, issues related to the measurement of realignment expectations are studied, particularly some issues relevant to the context of currency crises.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics in its series University of Helsinki, Department of Economics with number 88.
Length: 138 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Helsinki; Department of Economics, P.O.Box 54 (Unioninkatu 37) FIN-00014 Helsingin Yliopisto
Phone: +358 9 191 8897
Fax: +358 9 191 8877
Web page: http://www.helsinki.fi/politiikkajatalous/
More information through EDIRC
CURRENCIES ; CRISIS ; INVESTMENTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.