Forest Rotation under Spatial and Temporal Interdependence: a Re-Exmination
AbstractThe Hartman rotation framework augmented with an endogenous private and an exogenous adjacent forest stand is used to re-examine the optimal rotation age, when both stands may be spatially and temporally interdependent in the provision of amenity services.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics in its series University of Helsinki, Department of Economics with number 472.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Helsinki; Department of Economics, P.O.Box 54 (Unioninkatu 37) FIN-00014 Helsingin Yliopisto
Phone: +358 9 191 8897
Fax: +358 9 191 8877
Web page: http://www.helsinki.fi/politiikkajatalous/
More information through EDIRC
AGE ; ENVIRONMENT ; FORESTS ; TAXATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.