Liberalization, Substainability, And The Design Of Structural Adjustment Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government in its series Papers with number 177d.
Length: 52 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: HARVARD UNIVERSITY JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT; CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138.
Web page: http://www.hks.harvard.edu/
More information through EDIRC
debt ; structural adjustment ; trade liberalization;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1991. "How trade and macroeconomic policies affect economic growth and capital accumulation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 625, The World Bank.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1991. "Microeconomic distortions : static losses and their effect on the efficiency of investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 665, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.