A Modest Proposal For International Nominal Targeting (Int)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government in its series Papers with number 176d.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: HARVARD UNIVERSITY JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY SCHOOL OF GOVERNMENT; CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138.
Web page: http://www.hks.harvard.edu/
More information through EDIRC
monetary policy ; exchange rate;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
- Freedman, Charles, 1990. "La politique monétaire des années 90 : leçons et enjeux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(2), pages 147-186, juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.