Transformational Recession; A General Phenomenon Examined Through the Example of Hangary's Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1648.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic reform ; economic crisis;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Litwack & Yingyi Qian, . "Balanced or Unbalanced Development: Special Economic Zones as Catalysts for Transition," Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics 97044, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- László Halpern & Gábor Kõrösi, 2003. "Corporate performance and market structure during transition in Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-606, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Herbert Buscher, 2005. "The unemployment-growth relationship in transition countries," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward, 2005. "Understanding Reform: The Case of Poland," CASE Network Reports 0059, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2005. "Destructive power, enforcement and institutional change," MPRA Paper 13236, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Treier, Volker, 1999. "Unemployment in reforming countries: Causes, fiscal impacts and the success of transformation," BERG Working Paper Series 29, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Zsolt Spéder, 2006. "Rudiments of recent fertility decline in Hungary," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 15(8), pages 253-288, October.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Herbert Buscher, 2006. "The Relationship between Unemployment and Output in Post-communist Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 261-276.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kornai, János, 2000.
"Tíz évvel a Röpirat angol kiadásának megjelenése után. A szerző önértékelése
[Ten years after the English edition of `The Road to a Free Economy'. The author's self-evaluation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 647-661.
- Janos Kornai, 2001. "Ten Years after “The Road to a Free Economy”: Self-estimate of the Author," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 42-60.
- Mihályi, Péter, 2000.
"Privatizáció és globalizáció avagy az Anti-equlibrium újrafelfedezése
[Privatization and globalization or the rediscovery of Anti-Equilibrium]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 859-877.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.