A New Approach to Generalized Method on Moments Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1633.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
economic models ; evaluation ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido W. Imbens & Judith K. Hellerstein, 1996.
"Imposing Moment Restrictions from Auxiliary Data by Weighting,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Guido W. Imbens, 1999. "Imposing Moment Restrictions From Auxiliary Data By Weighting," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Mehmet Caner, 2006.
"Near Exogeneity and Weak Identification in Generlized Empirical Likelihood estimators : Fixed and Many Moment Asymptotics,"
212, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Mehmet Caner, 2005. "Near Exogeneity and Weak Identification in Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators: Fixed and Many Moment Asymptotics," Econometrics 0509018, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.