The Principles of Privatization in Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1567.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
economic reconstruction ; government ; information ; ownership;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhu Tuyên Le, 2009. "Liens Entre Comptabilite Et Systeme Economique : La Transition Vietnamienne," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00460227, HAL.
- Elmar Altvater, 1998. "Theoretical Deliberations on Time and Space in Post-socialist Transformation," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 591-605.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A post Keynesian critique of privatization policies in transition economies," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 573-589.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.