Informal Credit Markets, deregulation and Private Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research- in its series Papers with number 559.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: STATE UNIVERSITY OF GRONINGEN, FACULTY OF ECONOMICS, INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH, GRONINGEN THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 50 363 3749
Fax: 31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://www.rug.nl/research/som-ri/
More information through EDIRC
banks ; interest rate ; demand;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1997. "Financial repression and fiscal policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 351-373, August.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-49.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.