The Dynamic Responses of Crop and Livestock Prices to Money Supply Shocks: A Bayesian Analysis using Long Run Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 429.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; The University of Georgia, College of Business Administration, Department of Economics, Athens, GA 30602
Web page: http://www.terry.uga.edu/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Bayaner, Ahmet, 1998. "Conduct And Volatility In Food-Price Determination: Var Evidence From Turkish Agriculture," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Orden, David, 2002. "Exchange Rate Effects On Agricultural Trade," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
- Awokuse, Titus O., 2005. "Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Agricultural Prices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- J. M. Gil & M. BenKaabia & H. E. Chebbi, 2009.
"Macroeconomics and agriculture in Tunisia,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 105-124.
- Ben Kaabia, Monia & Gil, Jose Maria & Chebbi, Houssem Eddine, 2005. "Macroeconomics and Agriculture in Tunisia," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24597, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Orden, David, 2000. "Exchange Rate Effects On Agricultural Trade And Trade Relations," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16803, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Sanders, Dwight R., 2005. "Generalized Hedge Ratio Estimation with an Unknown Model," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19268, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.