How Efficient Markets Undervalue Stocks: CAPM and ECMH Under Conditions of Uncertainty and Disagreement
AbstractThis paper presents a simple heterogenous expectations pricing model premised on investor disagreement, risk aversion, and short sales restrictions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Georgetown University Law Center in its series Papers with number 97-2.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Georgetown University Law Center, 600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 20001. Maintainer-Name: Thomas Krichel
ASSET PRICING ; CAPITAL MARKET ; RISK;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.