Private Provision Of Public Goods Under Price Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Florida - College of Business Administration in its series Papers with number 90-2.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, GAINESVILLE FLORIDA 33620 U.S.A.
Phone: (352) 392-2397 x1399
Fax: (352) 392-2086
Web page: http://warrington.ufl.edu/
More information through EDIRC
uncertainty ; economic models ; pricing ; social welfare;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Robledo, Julio R. & Lohse, Tim, 2007.
"Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods,"
Economics Working Papers
2007,16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012. "Self‐Insurance and Self‐Protection as Public Goods," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 57-76, 03.
- Lohse, Tim & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-354, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2010. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Kiel Working Papers 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.