Challenge, Prevention and Response: Game-Theoretical Perspectives on Breakdown and Survival of Democracy
AbstractThe paper presents in a simple model the possible choices and constraints facing democratic governments when confronting an anti-democratic party challenge that is able to seriously endanger the survival of the democratic system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Institute - Political and Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 99/11.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE, ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT, BADIA FIESOLANA, SAN DOMENICO (FI), ITALY
GAME THEORY ; DEMOCRACY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.