Scepticism, Liberalism and Illiberalism: an Inquiry into the Implications of Doubt
AbstractIn this paper, the author reflects on these questions: What would a world full of doubt be like? What are the moral and political implications of scepticism?.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Institute - Political and Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 98/7.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE, ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT, BADIA FIESOLANA, SAN DOMENICO (FI), ITALY
BEHAVIOUR ; PSYCHOLOGY ; DOUBT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.