Images of Europe
Abstract"Images of Europe", the title of the workshop from which this Working Paper originated, refers to the multiplicity of representations that "Europe" has historically offered. Today we seem to suffer from a dearth of images of Europe, especially in the symbolic field. The essays which compose the present collection are contributions to the large effort which is needed in order to dig out and critically bring up to date the vast patrimony of images of the European heritage.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Institute - History in its series Papers with number 2000/5.
Length: 74 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE, ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT, BADIA FIESOLANA, SAN DOMENICO (FI), ITALY
ART ; PAINTING ; HISTORY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.