Strategy Patterns and Performance ; A Study of Comeroonian Firms
AbstractThis article presents some of the findings of a large panel study, conducted form 1992 to 1994. The article focuses on the generic strategies that appear to attract Cameroonian firms and the relationship between strategy and performance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- in its series Papers with number 96-17.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; ENTERPRISES; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.