Improving Decision-Making Through Information Technology in a Third Word Environment: Egypt's IDSC Approach
AbstractThis paper outlines the most appropriate information technology approaches and methodologies that can be adopted and applied to built a nationwide information infrastructure that would provide enhanced support for strategic and operational decision making in a developing countries.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- in its series Papers with number 96-05.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
INFORMATION; TECHNOLOGY; DECISION MAKING; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.