An Empirical Test For Parities Between Metal Prices At The Ime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9102.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: ERASMUS UNIVERSITY OF ROTTERDAM, INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEOB.O. BOX 1738 ROTTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 10 4081111
Web page: http://www.few.eur.nl/few/
More information through EDIRC
commodities ; investments ; prices ; time factor;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An-Sing Chen & James Wuh Lin, 2004. "Cointegration and detectable linear and nonlinear causality: analysis using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1157-1167.
- Kim, MinKyoung & Koo, Won W., 2002. "How Differently Agricultural And Industrial Sectors Respond To Exchange Rate Fluctuation?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19635, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.