Organizational Learning. Desperately Seeking Theory?
AbstractConcepts of organizational learning abound in the literature. There has been an increasing diversity of attempts at classification, but an integrated theory is still missing. To provide some tentative answers as to why theory development id organizational learning has made such little progress, a number of requirements for theory-building will be formulated, and the current theoretical stance of some approaches of organizational learning will be analyzed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 97.01.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Web page: http://www.hec.unige.ch/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.