Two-Dimensional Graphical Representations of Regression Submodels
AbstractIn the framework of regression, consider the set of regression submodels. By submodel, we mean on e or more response variables and a subset of the potential regressors. Imagine the submodels as a ponts in some space. How can we "project" these ponts onto a map so as to visualize and compare them, with intent to isolate a small cluster of submodels having disirable properties? The core of the idea developed here is geometrical.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 2000.15.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Web page: http://www.hec.unige.ch/
More information through EDIRC
MODELS ; MATHEMATICS ; SIMULATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.