Managerial Perceptions of Costs and Benefits of Foreign Listing: European Evidence
AbstractIn this study, we focus on firms that are listed on foreign exchanges from six countries: France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands and U.K. to provide some insights into the following questions: (1) what are the major perceived costs and benefits of foreign listing? (2) What are the key determinants of the cross sectional variation in the perceived net benefits?.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris. Groupe ESCP- in its series Papers with number 00/149.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris. Groupe ESCP. 79 avenue de la Republique 75543 Paris Cedex 11
Web page: http://www.escpeurope.eu/campus/escp-europe-campus-paris/paris-campus/escp-europe-paris/
More information through EDIRC
BUSINESS FINANCING ; BUSINESS ORGANIZATION ; MANAGEMENT ; INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Röell, Ailsa A & Zechner, Josef, 2001.
"What Makes Stock Exchanges Succeed? Evidence from Cross-Listing Decisions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Roell, Ailsa A. & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "What makes stock exchanges succeed? Evidence from cross-listing decisions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 770-782, May.
- Marco Pagano & Otto Randl & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2000. "What Makes Stock Exchanges Succeed? Evidence from Cross-Listing Decisions," CSEF Working Papers 50, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.