Tariffs and Growth in the Late 19th Century
AbstractThis paper is estimating the correlation between tariffs and growth in the late 19th century in the context of three types of growth equation : unconditional convergence equations; conditional convergence equations, associated with Mankiw, Romer and Weil (1992); and factor accumulation models of the type estimated by Taylor (1996a).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by College Dublin, Department of Political Economy- in its series Papers with number 97/18.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ireland; University College Dublin, Department of Political Economy, Centre for Economic Research, Belfield, Dublin 4
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; COMMERCIAL POLICY ; TRADE ; TARIFFS;
Other versions of this item:
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.