Margin Requirements And Stock Volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Center for Futures Markets in its series Papers with number t6.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF FUTURE MARKETS, BUSINESS SCHOOL, MORNING SIDE HEIGHTS NY NEW YORK 10027 U.S.A..
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
banks ; financial market ; prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997.
"Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since The Crash?,"
FMG Special Papers
sp97, Financial Markets Group.
- Paul Kupiec, 1998. "Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since the Crash?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 231-255, June.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin requirements, volatility, and market integrity: what have we learned since the crash?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Ors, Evren & Peterson, Mark A. & Seguin, Paul J., 2004. "Margin regulation and market quality: a microstructure analysis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 549-574, September.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2000.
"Margin Requirements and Equilibrium Asset Prices,"
GSIA Working Papers
2001-E5, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Lin, Wen-Ling, 2001. "Race to the center: competition for the Nikkei 225 futures trade," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 219-242, July.
- Xiong, Wei, 2001. "Convergence trading with wealth effects: an amplification mechanism in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 247-292, November.
- Hsu, Yenshan, 1996. "Margin requirements and stock market volatility Another look at the case of Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 409-419, December.
- Joyce Hsieh & Chien-Chung Nieh, 2010. "An overview of Asian equity markets," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(2), pages 19-51, November.
- Peter Fortune, 2001. "Margin lending and stock market volatility," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 3-25.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.