A Comparison of relations Between Security Market Prices, Returns and Accounting Measures in Japan and the Unites States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 92-36.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
securities ; stock market ; prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ervin Black & John White, 2003. "An international comparison of income statement and balance sheet information: Germany, Japan and the US," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 29-46.
- Akinobu Shuto, 2005. "Earnings Management to Exceed the Threshold: A Comparative Analysis of Consolidated and Parent-only Earnings," Discussion Paper Series 224, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.