Financial Innovation and Endogenous Uncertainty in Incomplete Asset Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 92-30.
Length: 50 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
risk ; insurance ; financial market;
Other versions of this item:
- Chichilnisky, G. & Wu, H.M., 1992. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Uncertainty in Imcomplete Asset Markets," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 1992_32, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1998. "The economics of global environmental risk," MPRA Paper 8812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Ho-Mou Wu, 2006.
"General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default,"
Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics
0506-29, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.