Low Incomes in Denmark, 1980-1995
AbstractWe study the prevalence of low incomes in Denmark for the years 1980-1995. The income concept is disposable equivalent income. The data set is longitudinal making it possible to study both the annual incidence of low income, the entry and exit rates relative to a low income status and the risk of being in a long term low income situation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark- in its series Papers with number 98-19.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Danmark; Centre for Labour Market and Social Research. Science Park Aarhus Wieds Vej 10C, 8000 Aarhus C, Danmark
Phone: +45 8942 2350
Fax: +45 8942 2365
Web page: http://www.cls.dk/
More information through EDIRC
DENMARK ; LOW INCOME Aarhus C; Danmark. 45p.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.