Analysis of Related Durations: A Semi-Parametric Approach with an Application to a Study of Child Mortality in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Population Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Population Research Center with number 90-1a.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Chicago. Population Research Center. NORC and the University of Chicago. 1155 E. 60th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
Web page: http://www.spc.uchicago.edu/prc/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1990. "Analysis Of Related Durations: Asemi-Parametric Approach - With An Application To A Study Of Child Mortality In Malaysia," Papers 425, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Ridder, G. & Tunali, I., 1990. "Analysis Of Related Durations: A Semi-Parametric Approach With An Application To A Study Of Child Mortality In Malaysia," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 90-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Kerkhofs, Marcel, 1998.
"Multi-state models for clustered duration data: an application to workplace effects on individual sickness absenteeism,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Marcel Kerkhofs, 2000. "Multistate Models For Clustered Duration Data - An Application To Workplace Effects On Individual Sickness Absenteeism," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 668-684, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.