A hedonic Analysis of Dowry in Rural India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 91-6.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
marriage ; women ; population growth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Francis & Rao, Vijayendra, 1999.
"Terror as a Bargaining Instrument : A Case-Study of Dowry Violence in Rural India,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francis Bloch & Vijayendra Rao, 2002. "Terror as a Bargaining Instrument: A Case Study of Dowry Violence in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1029-1043, September.
- Bloch, Francis & Rao, Vijayendra, 2000. "Terror as a bargaining instrument : a case study of dowry violence in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2347, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.