Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 89-02.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; evaluation ; contraception ; fertility;
Other versions of this item:
- V. Joseph Hotz & Robert A. Miller, . "Conditional Choice Probabilities and the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 89-2a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Hotz, V.J. & Miller, R.A., 1988. "Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.