Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 89-02.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; evaluation ; contraception ; fertility;
Other versions of this item:
- Hotz, V.J. & Miller, R.A., 1988. "Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," GSIA Working Papers 88-89-10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Robert A. Miller, . "Conditional Choice Probabilities and the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 89-2a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V.A. Hajivassiliou & P. A. Ruud, 1993.
"Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation,"
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Classical estimation methods for LDV models using simulation," Handbook of Econometrics, in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2383-2441 Elsevier.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A & Ruud, Paul A., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3cg196fr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Paul A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou and Paul A. Ruud., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Economics Working Papers 93-219, University of California at Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.