Standard Costs: An Overview
AbstractThe purpose of this article is to review the major results in the literature regarding stranded costs. Despite the starting differences in the areas of research included in the paper, they have one characteristic in common: all recognize that during the last decades, the treatment of stranded costs has been one of the most critical and controversial regulatory issue facing infrastructure industries, specially electric utilities, and regulatory agencies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros- in its series Papers with number 0108.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros. Casado del Alisal, 5-28014 Madrid, Spain.
Web page: http://www.cemfi.es/
More information through EDIRC
UTILITIES ; REGULATION ; BUSINESS LAW;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.